We’re looking for an Account Director for our London office who has the passion to make a positive impact. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for sustainability, creativity and communications. You will help us take on pitches, campaigns, long-term projects and quick-turnaround deliverables. You’ll be changing the world.
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. We’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity, and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
More about you
You will need:
- A background in leading teams of diverse skill sets and varied experience
- A proven track record in exceptional management of senior level clients on key agency accounts
- Familiarity with a range of comms channels, including one or more of: ATL and BTL campaigns, experiential, web, social, design
- Experience in managing multiple accounts
- Adaptability to find new solutions to unique challenges
- A nose for detail as well the ability to see the bigger picture
- The nous to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Bags of energy, confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managing sustainability or cause campaigns and an interest in the current social and environmental issues landscape
- The ability to create strong, long-term relationships with clients, to lead them on one of the most exciting journeys of their careers
As a Futerran, you’ll:
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy, and inspiration to bolster our own.
- Have the ability/desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company Away Days.
- Help change the world
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by the 3rd of March.