We’re looking for an Account Executive with a passion to make a positive impact. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for sustainability, creativity and communications. You will support the account team in managing key client projects, taking on pitches, campaigns, long-term projects and quick-turnaround deliverables. You’ll be changing the world.
More about us
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
More about you
You will be a key part of the account team: the bridge between the client and the agency – our role is to create the right environment and context for the agency to thrive. The Account Executive role is a junior position within this team.
As our Account Executive, your day-today role will be
- Building strong working relationships with client and agency contacts.
- Managing the day-to-day administration of client accounts, including building timing plans, estimates and client contact notes.
- Organising a variety of meetings, including room bookings, technology, transport and personnel required.
- Attending client briefings and gathering relevant data to support the development of creative briefs in response.
- Preparing materials for presenting and selling creative work.
- Supporting the development of creative work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings.
- Monitoring project deadlines and budgets, identifying and communicating potential changes that may be required.
- Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- Supporting in the detailed management of agency capacity and workload via our project management systems.
As a Futerran, you’ll:
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy and inspiration to bolster our own.
- Have the ability/desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company away days.
You will also have the following skills and experience
- Full of energy, confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Organised and process orientated individual.
- Analytical approach to work.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- A nose for detail as well the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th May 2018.
RT @10YFP: ‘For the SDGs to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society & people like you’…