We’re looking for a French-speaking Account Manager with a passion to make a positive impact. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for sustainability, creativity and communications. You will help us take on pitches, campaigns, long-term projects and quick-turnaround deliverables. You’ll be changing the world.
More about us
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion- dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
More about you
We have a large number of clients based in France and so are looking for someone fluent in French with strong agency experience to help us manage these projects. Whilst the primary focus of this role will be to help run our French accounts, opportunities on other pieces of Futerra business may arise.
As our Account Manager, your day-to day role will be
- Taking client briefs and working with the full project team to drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are adhered to – plus communicating and seeking approval of changes to these.
- Liaising consistently and thoroughly with your direct report(s).
- Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions – and ensuring these are followed through.
- Working with the finance team to ensure sound financial management of projects, ensuring costs are invoiced promptly and jobs run on budget.
- Managing client relationships through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
- Supporting Account Directors in managing multi-disciplinary agency teams.
- Keeping the team and the client up to date with important knowledge of specific jobs and relevant industry news.
- Working with Finance to ensure tight financial management of projects.
- Reporting in to one or two Account Directors.
As a Futerran, you’ll:
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy and inspiration to bolster our own
- Have the ability/desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company away days
- Help change the world
You will also have the following skills and experience
- An agency track record of delivering exceptional and consistent client service through efficient communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
- Familiarity with a range of comms channels, including one or more of: ATL and BTL campaigns, experiential, web, social, design.
- Comfortable presenting to clients; from creative to strategy to logistics.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts.
- Bags of energy, confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing sustainability or cause campaigns and an interest in the current social and environmental issues landscape.
- A nose for detail as well the ability to see the bigger picture.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th May 2018.
Our senior planner, Olly Lawder, shares 3 ways to connect staff to a company’s efforts to be more sustainable, ahea… https://t.co/CVhcJo5gVc
Have you registered yet for the Internal Engagement: Turning Words into Climate Action webinar? Tomorrow, our cofou… https://t.co/jADOPCQ2kc
RT @futerra: Futerra is looking for a Group Operations Manager to join our global team! You'll help our international offices maximise prod…