More about us
We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen.
Our clients are brands big and small, and we work with them on behaviour change, sustainability strategy, branding, internal engagement, reporting, and more. Tying it all together with the best creative work.
More about you
As Group Operations Manager, you will report into the Group CFO and be responsible for the efficient day to day running of Futerra’s international offices (currently London, New York & Stockholm). You will travel globally to oversee logistics and facilities management to ensure a consistent experience across the group for clients and staff. You will strive to maximize productivity and impact for the Futerra Group.
As our Group Operations Manager, your day-to-day role will be:
- Managing Health & Safety, ensuring effective plans are in place and adhered to across the group.
- Managing all contracted office suppliers including building lease, phones, copier, cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintaining and implementing systems including IT and telephony services (including training plans).
- Organising and supervising other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Managing procurement of all office suppliers across the group and ensuring that each office remains within their agreed budgets.
- Managing systems of procurement within our ethical purchasing policy.
- Be the internal point of contact for IT queries and innovations when required.
- Identifying and developing efficiencies across all offices.
- Developing & maintaining general office space usage to ensure a consistent experience in all offices for staff and clients.
- Liaising with regional office representatives to ensure consistency of user experience with regards to access to technology and the training needed to ensure that users are making the most of the technology on offer consistently across the group.
- Manage an Operations Assistant to support with operational duties.
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy and inspiration similar to our own.
- Be happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings and company away days
More about you
You will have experience in senior operations roles, which may include international operations responsibilities.
You will also be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience running a fast paced office environment
- Experience in logistics and planning for growth
- Experience working in procurement and engaging suppliers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- Experience in working autonomously with limited supervision
- Experience or knowledge of IT, especially Cloud Technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, along with the aptitude and desire to constantly learn and develop new systems
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April 2018.
RT @mallenbaker: A reminder: the new podcast launches next week! An introductory ‘episode 0’ on Monday, followed by not one, not two, but t…