Are you a budding sustainability professional, looking to use your analytical skills to make a positive impact on the world? Then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Junior Consultant to join our strategy team. You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit, an enquiring mind and a passion for sustainability.
You will support the strategy team in developing sustainability frameworks that drive real change, by delivering accurate and insightful research that put clients in the picture.
More about us
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal.
We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
More about you
You will be a key part of the strategy team, which supports and challenges clients to drive transformative change in (and through) their organisations. We ensure the work Futerra does is robust, credible and right for the client.
As a Junior Consultant, your day-to day role will be:
- Carrying out the research and benchmarking that drives Futerra’s recommendations to clients.
- Delivering results clearly and in a way that supports analysis and the development of key insights.
- Attending client meetings and gathering relevant data to support next steps.
- Ad hoc and quick-turnaround research and support for other team members, including Futerra’s CEO and Co-founders.
- Contributing research, benchmarking and analysis to new business development and thought leadership.
We’ll support your development within the company and the role will grow with you. So, in time, you could find yourself analysing the results of research and benchmarking, contributing to recommendations, and crafting client-ready deliverables (for example, targets and indicators, strategy frameworks, stakeholders and programme partners).
As a Futerran, you’ll:
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy and inspiration to bolster our own sustainability
- Have the ability/desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bring a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done well
- Be switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company away days
- Help change the world
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- A degree and/or work experience in a topic relevant to sustainability. (What’s relevant? You tell us!)
- Energy, confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Curiosity about the world and how it works, an eye for detail and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- An analytical and organised approach to work.
- The ability to produce work to a client-ready standard.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 May 2018.
We launched the Good Life Goals because ‘people power’ is as important as ‘powerful people’ when it comes to progre… https://t.co/CdfcG7LU2v