MORE ABOUT YOU
As an Account Executive, your primary role is to provide full support to your team to deliver effective solutions that help to build brands and engage clients. You will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of work under the direction of more senior members of the Client Services team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
MORE ABOUT US
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Organise a variety of meetings including booking room space, arranging equipment and transport, confirming attendance and ensuring the right personnel support required is at meetings and events.
- Attend meetings to take notes and maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- Day to day project admin including input into our project management system, to facilitate the management of agency capacity and the organised flow of projects through the business.
- Endeavour to understand the full range of clients’ products, services and capabilities.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and Company contacts.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of client accounts, including building time plans, estimates and client contact notes.
- Support Client Services team in client negotiations on campaign content.
- Attend client briefings and meetings, take notes and gather relevant data to support the development of creative briefs in response; ensure there is a complete understanding of each project’s scope of work, timing plan and dependencies.
- Ensure effective communication between Futerra and clients.
- Monitor project deadlines and budgets; identify and communicate potential changes that may be required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient and prompt delivery of projects; work with colleagues to brief creative teams.
- Conduct analysis of campaigns to monitor effectiveness and success.
- Contribute to team meetings brainstorming, developing and researching client programmes.
- Support the development of project work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings.
- Prepare materials for client presentations.
- Support the planning of agency capacity.
- Work to develop a broad understanding of the business by performing a range of well-defined assignments.
- Gain knowledge of the full range of resources available.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to get involved and contribute to the accounts, team and agency.
- Support project teams in pitches for new business.
- Understand how budgets for projects are set up.
- Support the Account Directors on management of budgets.
- Demonstrate an awareness of commercial profitability.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Account Executive is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently, in written and verbal form, with people of different levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, while being aware the context of the overall client projects.
- Ability to work in a team with an excellent can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to pivot when needed.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sustainability, creativity and communication.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with industry trends and develop ideas.
- A positive attitude and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Be switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company away days.
- A passion to help change the world.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2019.
We're hiring! Our New York office is looking for a new strategy director, get in touch - https://t.co/CThHMOQo7D
RT @GreenSolitaire: In a world of unexpected small delights, being called Solitaire Townsend for 30 years before discovering a small songbi…