Role: Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Reports into: Account Director
MORE ABOUT US
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
- A “go-getter”
- Eager to learn, always asking questions
- Proactive, anticipating needs before being asked
- Attentive to detail with a commitment to get the job done well
- A positive and entrepreneurial spirit
- An adaptable multi-tasker
- Resourceful and quick-thinking when facing challenges
- Someone who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Someone with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Switched on and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings, scrums, and company away days.
- Passionate to help change the world
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
Project Management / Client Management
- Organize a variety of meetings and workshops including booking room space, arranging equipment and transport, confirming attendance, catering food and ensuring appropriate personnel support.
- Schedule internal meetings, presentations, and client reviews, and attend to take notes and maintain accurate records of key discussions, recap notes, decisions and next steps.
- Day-to-day project admin including input into our project management system to facilitate capacity management and the organized flow of projects through the business.
- Build strong relationships with multiple parties including internal multi-disciplinary teams, Futerra UK teams, freelancers and vendors.
- Monitor project deadlines and budgets; identify and communicate potential scope changes that may be required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient and prompt delivery of projects; work with colleagues to brief creative teams.
- Prepare materials for client presentations.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of client accounts, including building timelines, project plans, estimates and client contact notes.
- Help to build budgets and quotes for projects of varying size and scale.
- Keep Account heads abreast on financial health of projects.
- Ensure SOWs are signed and POs secured before project briefings.
- Track budgets to monitor and prevent scope-creep.
- Work to develop a broad understanding of the business by performing a range of well-defined assignments.
- Understand and work with agency capabilities, roles, subject matter experts, etc.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to become more involved and contribute to the accounts, team and agency.
- Support project teams in pitch development for new business.
We have perks!
- A close-knit community of energetic, passionate team members
- Company-covered Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K retirement plan
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus federal holidays
- Employee wellness programme
- Employee discount and reward programme
- Global company retreats – One year we went to Iceland!
- Local company offsites
- Dog-friendly – Bring your best friend in to work!
To apply, please send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com by 31st August 2019. Tell us a bit more about you and how you see yourself fitting into the team.
Futerra is out of office! This Friday we'll be in the streets demanding an end to the age of fossil fuels. Join us… https://t.co/buH3TZP71M