Job Title: Leadership Manager
Reporting to: Co-founder/Operations Manager
MORE ABOUT US
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal.
MORE ABOUT YOU
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside a recognised sustainability leader.
As our Leadership Manager, you will act as confidante and right hand for our Co-founder, seeking ways to improve her profile and impact in service of Futerra. You will co-ordinate her internal and external agenda, support her thought leadership, speaking and publications, prepare briefings, draft articles and help make her the most effective change-maker she can be.
You will be highly conscientious and diligent in everything you do, with a strategic mindset and eagerness to support Futerra’s sustainability agenda.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Organise the Co-founders calendar and keep track of her multiple projects and commitments
- Manage contacts and correspondence, promptly responding to contact and pro-actively maintaining her relationships within the sector
- Seek and secure high-profile leadership platforms (speaking and roundtables)
- Liaise with clients, contacts and media to manage her commitments
- Draft thought leadership articles and other written content based on briefs from Co-founder
- Manage her social media content. Plan, organise and create new content channels (e.g. podcast/vlog etc)
- Attend meetings and events to capture key outcomes and follow-up with contacts (may include some national and international travel)
- Help to prepare speaking content and materials (including research, talking points and PowerPoint content)
- Plot her future impact strategy and ways for our Co-founder to better serve Futerra’s mission
- Work closely with all other Futerra colleagues to make our Co-founder as available as possible for client work, line-management, team development and her Futerra Board responsibilities
- Support in all areas of our Co-founders life – including personal commitments and personal travel
- Manage any new responsibilities (as Trustee/NED etc) that our Co-founder might take on
- Be positive, friendly and solutions-orientated in everything you do
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Knowledge and experience in the sustainability sector – both non-profit and business awareness would be ideal
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in MS Office – especially PowerPoint
- Copywriting and thought leadership experience
- Excellent research skills across an esoteric set of issues and industries
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships across all levels and sectors
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High numeracy and proofing skills (our Co-founder is dyslexic and needs extra support to ensure perfect copy)
- Total confidentiality and discretion
- Resilience and experience in dealing with stressful, busy, fast-changing situations with humour and calm
To apply please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27th 2020. PLEASE NOTEwe can only consider applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the UK.
We encourage all applicants to read through our Candidate Privacy Notice upon application.
There is incredible willingness to make significant changes to lifestyle and adopt more sustainable living behaviou… https://t.co/OZ1LMsjdbW