Job Title: Leadership Assistant to Group CEO
Reporting to: Group CEO
MORE ABOUT US
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. Our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and world-changing creative.
We are purpose driven. We’re working to help shape a world that is clean, carbon free and circular. Where social justice triumphs, through methods like racially inclusive and equitable green economies. Where everyone gets equal opportunity to realise their full potential on a resilient and healthy planet.
We’re also a great place to work, dedicated to creating a climate of inclusion, equity, and belonging, spearheaded by leadership and systemic change. A place where teams of committed people get together to pool their passion and abilities to work with global players and innovative disruptors to drive positive change. And now we’re looking for someone to join us, to help drive that change.
MORE ABOUT YOU
You understand the issues surrounding sustainable development and combine that with experience in diary and people management. You will act as support for our Group CEO, seeking ways to improve her profile and impact in service of Futerra. You will co-ordinate her internal and external agenda; support her client work, thought leadership, speaking and publications; prepare briefings; draft articles and help make her the most effective change-maker she can be.
You will be highly conscientious and diligent in everything you do, with a strategic mindset and eagerness to support Futerra’s sustainability agenda.
You’re a real team player and can work across timezones to collaborate with our clients, partners and internal teams
You will share our values on anti-racism, inclusion and equity and be excited at the prospect of working within a diverse, multigenerational team. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply, with the understanding that you will be adding to Futerra’s diverse team. Because we value a diverse and equitable workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team. In addition, you will be given the support and resources, through a personal development plan and training opportunities, you need to grow your skill set, as well as work with your Manager to understand advancement and growth opportunities at Futerra.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
This is a split role, supporting the Group CEO and Futerra’s Marketing and New Business functions.
- Manage the CEO’s diary and keep track of her multiple projects and commitments
- Manage contacts and correspondence, promptly responding to contact and pro-actively maintaining her relationships within the sector
- Seek and secure high-profile leadership platforms (speaking and roundtables)
- Liaise with clients, contacts and media to manage her commitments
- Research thought leadership articles and other written content based on briefs from CEO
- Manage her social media content – plan, organise and create new content channels (e.g. podcast/vlog etc)
- Attend meetings and events to capture key outcomes and follow-up with contacts
- Help to prepare speaking content and materials (including research, talking points and PowerPoint content)
- Work closely with all other Futerra colleagues to make our CEO as available as possible for client work, line-management, team development and her Futerra Board responsibilities
- Support in all areas of our CEO’s life – including personal commitments and personal travel
- Manage any new responsibilities (as Trustee/NED etc) that our CEO might take on
- Be positive, friendly and solutions-orientated in everything you do
- Support arranging and scheduling of Futerra webinars or LinkedIn Lives with clients and contacts
- Use analytics to track the business and impact metrics of Futerra marketing
- Support on-going management of Futerra campaigns and thought leadership, such as the Client Disclosure website
- Keep event calendars and contact lists up to date and help with outreach to conferences and press
WHAT YOU NEED
- Knowledge and experience in the sustainability sector
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in MS Office – especially PowerPoint
- Excellent research skills across an broad set of issues and industries
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships across all levels and sectors
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High numeracy and proofing skills
- Total confidentiality and discretion
- Resilience and experience in dealing in busy, fast-changing situations with humour and calm
- Company private health plan
- 25 days annual leave
- Income protection and death in service
- Workplace/salary sacrifice pension scheme, 3% employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone and MacBook
- Up to five volunteer days annually
- Company bonus share scheme, discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company
- All-agency Away Days every year
To apply please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com by 16th April 2021. PLEASE NOTE we can only consider applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the UK. We encourage all applicants to read through our Candidate Privacy Notice upon application.
RT @GreenSolitaire: It’s here! Lovebug is the worlds first insect-only cat food, nutritionally complete and in 100% recyclable packaging. S…
RT @simona_azzolini: What a great group of panellists! A honest, insightful discussion on what consumers look for, the difference between t…