Role: Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Reports into: Account Director
MORE ABOUT US
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen. And we’re driven by our mission to make sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. We believe sustainability is a billion-dollar opportunity, and we work with the world’s leading brands to find and unlock that opportunity through smart strategy and powerful creative.
We are purpose driven. We’re working to help shape a world that is clean, carbon free and circular. Where social justice triumphs, and racism is consigned to history. Where everyone gets equal opportunity to realise their full potential on a resilient and healthy planet.
We’re also a great place to work, dedicated to creating a climate of inclusion, equity, and belonging. We’re a small company where teams of committed people get together to pool their passion and abilities to work with global players and innovative disruptors to drive positive change.
And now, we’re looking for someone to join us to help support more of that change.
MORE ABOUT YOU
As an Account Executive you will have a positive, can-do attitude; excellent attention to detail; and the ability to pivot and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment. Your primary role is to provide full support to your team; you will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of work under the direction of more senior members of the Client Services team.
You will share our values on anti-racism, inclusion, and equity and be excited at the prospect of working within a diverse, multigenerational team. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply, with the understanding that you will be adding to Futerra’s diverse team. Because we value a diverse and equitable workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team. In addition, you will be given the support and resources, through a personal development plan and training opportunities, you need to grow your skill set, as well as work with your Manager to understand advancement and growth opportunities at Futerra.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Build strong working relationships with internal teams and clients.
- Support the Account Managers and Account Directors in the day-to-day administration of client accounts, including organising meetings, building timelines, maintaining organised records, and assisting with preparing materials for client.
- Ensure the team has a complete understanding of each project’s scope of work, timeline, and dependencies.
- Proactively maintain active projects on Futerra’s project management system to support the weekly planning of team capacity.
- Monitor project deadlines and budgets, identify and communicate potential changes, and work closely with the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing for each project.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient and prompt delivery of projects; work with colleagues to brief relevant teams.
- Gain knowledge of Futerra’s processes and full range of services to develop a broad understanding of the business and identify and pursue opportunities to contribute to the account team and agency.
WHAT ELSE WE NEED FROM YOU
The Account Executive is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently, in written and verbal form, with different levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with industry trends and ideas.
- A passion for sustainability and to help change the world.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Company bonus share scheme, discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company
- Company private health plan
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme, 3% employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone and MacBook
- Up to five volunteer days annually
- All-agency Away Days every year
To apply please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com by by 8th October 2021. PLEASE NOTE we can only consider applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the UK.
We encourage all applicants to read through our Candidate Privacy Notice upon application.
RT @Jess_IpsosMORI: While 58% globally remain optimistic we will turn things climate crisis around, nearly 1 in 3 have lost hope. More i…
Have you heard about the “optimism gap”?
"The fashion industry will only achieve its sustainability targets if brands dedicate communications to making sust… https://t.co/XYI8wxmMRO
Go behind the scenes as 10 Everyday Climate Heroes, from across the UK, are given the Rankin treatment. Find ou… https://t.co/lWkR9zStwI